- Ordering and Shopping Information
- How do I place my order online?
- How can I pay for my order?
- The doll I want has been sold, can you make another? (aka, Custom Orders)
- What is your policy on returns?
How do I place my order online?
Ordering your nisse dolls online with Norge Familie is now easier than ever!
- Browse through the Catalog until you find the right nisse to add to your family.
- To see a larger, full size picture of the nisse, simply click the doll’s image.
- To add the item to your shopping basket, just click the "Add To Basket" link under the nisse’s picture.
- You’ll then be taken to your shopping basket where you can either continue shopping for additional dolls or choose to checkout and proceed with your order. While you’re here you can also choose to remove any item you wish by clicking the "Remove" checkbox next to that item then clicking "Update Basket."
- Once you decide to finalize your order, click the Proceed to Checkout link from your Shopping Basket. If you’re not already viewing your basket, you’ll need to click "View Basket" first in order to checkout. Then it’s a simple matter of completing the required fields so that we know where to ship your order.
- All orders are to be paid on delivery so there’s no need to make a payment online.
How can I pay for my order?
Orders are billed to the address the dolls are shipped to. Payment should be made with a check or money order within 10 days of receiving your order. We cannot accept payments online.
The doll I want has been sold, can you make another?
Yes, we can. Well… sorta. Each doll we make is unique, based on the materials we have at the time and the simple fact that each is hand sewn. There are no templates that are followed. The personality of each nisse is unique because the creation of each one is different. Therefore there’s no way to remake an identical copy. However, if you see a doll that you like that has already been sold, it’s possible that we can create another with similar clothing and hair. For custom orders please just contact us with the details (colors of clothing and hair, facial hair, etc) of the nisse you would like. If you’re interested in recreating one that was previously sold, please include it’s item number as well.
What shipping options do you offer?
Orders are shipped by US Postal Service. If requested we'll ship your order by FedEx.
We’re also happy to ship your nisse overseas. However, due to varying shipping costs, if you’d like to place an international order please contact us with your nisse’s item number and where you’d like it shipped and we’ll let you know what you can expect to pay in shipping before you decide to order.
Can I track my shipment?
Orders placed with FedEx will recieve a tracking number. Once we ship your order, we’ll send you a personal email letting you know when it shipped along with a tracking number from Federal Express so that you can track your nisse’s journey on FedEx’s Tracking Page
What is your policy on returns?
Your nisse’s happiness is very important to us. If you feel that you’re not satisfied with your nisse please return it to us so that it can find a more loving home. Returned items should be mailed before payment is due to avoid penalty charges. Norge Familie cannot be responsible for shipping charges for returned items.
All returns must be in the original condition that you received them in.
In order to process your return, please include your invoice along with the items that you are returning.
We respect your right to privacy. We collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact to you regarding the status of your order. The information we collect includes your name, email address, shipping address, and billing address.
Norge Familie will not rent or sell your name or personal information.
Norge Familie does utilize "cookies" to help track your order and store items in your shopping cart.